A. HOW PROFITBOTS COLLECTS INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When you use the Services, we collect information sent to us through your computer.
PROFITSBOTS does not target its websites, mobile app, API, or any of the Services at children. PROFITSBOTS does not intentionally collect information from children. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal data from a user under the age of 21 (or any lower age pursuant to applicable law), we will delete such information from our records.
What information we collect:
If you create an account or use the PROFITSBOTS website, we require your consent to collect the following information:
- Account Information – your email address and password;
- Contact Information – your name, birth of date, address, phone number;
- Technical information – IP, login information, browser information, time zone setting, operating system and platform;
- Information about geo-location – real-time location based information from your device at any time while you download or use our services. We may use this information to optimize your experience;
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
B. HOW PROFITSBOTS PROTECTS AND STORES PERSONAL DATA
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purposed product or service requested by the customer.
We implement a variety of advanced security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
C. HOW PROFITSBOTS USES THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Any of the information we collect from you may be used only to personalize your experience. Having your information will help us better respond to your individual needs.
Additionally, we may use your information to:
- Help improve our website, and make it a better overall user experience.
- For communication purposes to send periodic email to the e-mail address you provide us, such as our newsletter, any company updates or related product and service information. (You can always unsubscribe if you don’t wish to be contacted by us.)
- Troubleshoot any problems
- Customize, measure, and improve PROFITSBOTS Services and the content and layout of our website and applications
We process your personal data on one or more of the following legal bases in accordance with applicable rules and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in EU:
- With the consent from you, and/or
- For our legitimate business purposes
We will never use your personal data for any purpose other than what we have disclosed to you. You can revoke your consent to share your data with us at any time, however we may not be able to continue offering you our services should you choose to do this.
- PROFITSBOTS does not engage in any automated decision-making.
- We will never sell or rent your personal data to any third parties.
- Any communications we send to you will either be related to your account or will be related to PROFITSBOTS services or products.
- In the event PROFITSBOTS sends any communication to you, which is not related specifically to your account, PROFITSBOTS will provide you with an “unsubscribe” mechanism through which you may opt out of receiving other similar messages in the future.
D. HOW PROFITSBOTS SHARES PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHER PARTIES
The only time we will share your data with another party is if we are required by law and are compelled to do so by subpoena, court order, or a similar legal procedure.
E. SPECIFIC CONSENT BY USERS IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
The United States may not have protections in place for personal data as extensive as those within the EEA and may not provide adequate protection for personal data within the meaning of the GDPR. You may refuse to give or revoke your consent to this storage of your personal data at any time by emailing [email protected] with the subject line “Revoke EEA data consent.” If you are an individual located in the EEA and you decline to consent, you will no longer be able to use UBITQUITY and our services.